Friday, November 19, 2010

It's the little things

Nothing like going 8 days with an excruciating headache to appreciate two days of feeling really really great! What's the difference? I don't know. I've switched pillows like 3 times, avoided alcohol, avoided chocolate and nuts and cheese. Stopped taking magnesium. Increased my B-vitamin. All these things I've done before to no avail. In general, I can avoid all kinds of triggers but I can't avoid my hormones and I can't avoid the barometer. At any rate, I'm thankful for 2 days of feeling really great. Then I also find out what kind of real friend I have in Lynne who actually offered me her closer MD appointment since I couldn't get in any time soon. I mean that's true friendship there. It's the little things but that's a big thing. Love that girl! I think I'll treat her to a ticket to the VT/UVA game after Thanksgiving just to show her how thankful I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment