Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 2

Last night's Thanksgiving dinner at Mother's did involve a couple glasses of a light tramenette, Frosty Dog I think it was, as well as a large cup of coffee. Then back to the house around 10:30 for my medication, declining a trip to Smithfield for Black Friday madness. I sat up reading for a while but never did find sleep. Was it the wine or the coffee? Was it the anticipation of waking up for a little internet shopping? Maybe all of it. It was over $200 and 4:00 a.m before I could finally get some shut eye. This probably has nothing to do with the 12.5mg Topamax. Woke up about 8:00 with a dull headache which was easily taken care of with Excedrine. I've enjoyed my day of utter laziness and am now getting ready for Thanksgiving, Round 2 at Dad's house. It will be first time I've stepped foot outside today. I did have high hopes of transplanting some shrubbery today, but nah! How often do you get to enjoy a dreary day indoors with no real pressure? AAAHHHHH! Thanksgiving! I'm thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment