Thursday, June 24, 2010

The thief


I love her. I mean I really do love her... but she's crafty. I'm pretty certain that it wasn't the neighbor's dog that dragged my black Rainbows into the yard to meet their doom. I am fairly sure that it was Miss Lilybelle herself. This morning she had opened up the sidewalk chalk and commenced to arting on the breezeway. I really hope she doesn't figure out how to get into the playhouse, or we are in BIG trouble! Anti-lay-your-shoes-around rule is in strict enforcement!!
We also visited another of our elderly neighbors last night (Mrs. O.) who presented us with Annelise's old softball mitt and a Titlelist umbrella, both of which were brought into her yard a couple of weeks ago. This means there are a couple of crafty pooches around the hood. Might one of these be the very same pooch who pooped on the sliding board?? Too much doggie drama here at Little Colorado (I always wanted to live on a big estate with a cool name- Lil CO is the best I could come up with for our lovely 2 acre tract and I'm good with that).

No comments:

Post a Comment