Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My dear sister has really hit on something...

The one thing I miss about MySpace was my blog. I miss my blog. So The KRP has inspired me to reintroduce my blog to the world. Big Time happens to be the song that's been stuck in my head all day. I found out today that my suspicions about my neighbor being a pretty cool ol' dude were absolutely on target. The girls and I walked some garden veggies over to his place and and I finally got a chance, after 4 years of living in this hood, to sit down and chit chat with him. Mr. A. as we shall refer to him, served 3 years in World War II as a pilot and I can't wait to hear stories about that. But today's visit was an education on pyracantha bushes and Google. Google, you have made Mr. A. entirely too knowledgeable about everything under the sun!
We got a dog! We got a Lillibelle! She's soooo super sweet and I can't wait to introduce her to society! There should be coming out parties for beautiful pups! More on that later, for now, I'm late for a dinner date in Mexico with some girlfriends. Ciao!

1 comment: