Tuesday, February 8, 2011

An attempt to follow advice- nurture your bloom!

P.W. recently posted ten things she's learned about writing a blog. The one that stood out to me the most: blog often; nurture your blog like a bloom. Even if I have nothing to say??? Yes, I suppose so. But then she says not to talk about the same topic twice... crap, we're like an old married couple here. We've already run out of things to say to one another. Sorry about that.
But I AM making an attempt despite being totally and utterly uninspired at the moment. Here's what I propose for now. I will go to my iPhoto and choose something at random and just write a blurb about it. You may think that's totally a cop-out, and maybe it is. But it's something. Okay, here goes...


There now. Horses at Swan Beach, how nice. This photo was taken oh, 4-5 years ago? I know I took the photo with an old LG phone. We were driving up to our lot on Swordfish Crescent and it was one of those lucky times when we got to see the wild ponies roaming along the shore. We haven't been down in a while. I suppose we should go check it out, maybe pitch a tent on our piece of sand. The kids would probably really enjoy such an adventure.
That's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment