Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today's accomplishments

I managed to roll my eyes x1 this date... that is all.

Worship, prayer and coffee hour at St.Tim's - Have I mentioned that I love our church?

Bailey Boil is coming- I did nothing for preparation today, rather I became extremely bored watching the World Cup Final till I fell asleep. Those droning vuvuzelas are like a lullaby. I let Chris do all the work today. I will commence preparations tomorrow betwixt a trip to the pool and VBS.

The VW was sold today.

Some trees got watered.

Some tomatoes got picked.

Some yummy enchiladas and taters got eaten at my dad's. He joked that a 7 course meal in Ireland consists of a baked potato and a six pack of beer- that made me snicker, because that sounds pretty good to me right now.

A couple pooches got a pat and a belly rub.

I attempted to read Lynne Baron's blog, but the kids... __________(fill in the blank)

I got to watch 30+ kids paint tongue depressors at VBS- it was great!

I laughed a lot when my friend Jenny played a hysterical joke on me.

I came home contented, loving life, loving my sweetpea girls and my handsome hubby! Life is Good- it said so on my Yukon and I believe it more and more all the time.

1 comment:

  1. very nice... congrats on selling the vw... been second-guessing myself about that.. ;)

    sorry we'll miss the burl... marjie will be here around dinner time on sat...

    ReplyDelete