Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This is a repost from my FB page...for posterity only

I get a little sad thinking about the ridiculous turmoil around us. When people don't agree, neither side needs to be labeled positive nor negative. These are simply opposing views, which I feel is healthy. I think we can all agree that when you look at a photo of your own children, all you want is the very best for them. When you consider someone's child or their money, you MUST understand that emotions will be high. You don't mess with a mother bear's cubs, so you should tread lightly with human children as well. These are my girls. They belong to Me, Chris and GOD Almighty! I will always have an opinion where their well-being is concerned. I obviously have to tread lightly myself so I don't voice all of my opinions in a public forum; however, I respect those who have chosen to do so. I love my girls so much that I will always try to ask thoughtful questions, consider all angles, observe if necessary and formulate my own conclusions with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment