Sunday, May 1, 2011

My favorite little subject.

I'm not really much of a photographer but occasionally, I manage to capture my children in some pretty neat photos. So far, these three are my favorite pictures of my oldest. She's my favorite subject for two reasons: she's naturally lovely and she listens when I tell her to look cool for the camera. My youngest has the first quality down without difficulty, but listening isn't really her strong suit. An older shot of Ese. I took this at Christmas time in '08. Her awesomeness was really beginning to emerge. All of the cousins were playing down by the tracks below Great-Granny's after Christmas lunch. It was a beautiful day, not the typical sloppy weather we sometimes endure when we visit there in the winter time.
I love this photo of Ese. I took it in Canada outside of a winery/restaurant. She has this ultra calm look about her and the reflection in the puddle there is pretty neat too.
Spring is a great time to take photos of toilets in the woods, don't you think? I said, "let me try a picture of you with this pot" and she knew just what to do. Ese, you are simply beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment