Monday, August 2, 2010

Good for nothing painful brain...

This is pretty much the view I've had all day, except for the brief visits to the kitchen for more pain meds and the other view consisting of the inside of my toilet bowl. Today has been no fun. It is now about 5:00 in the afternoon and this is the first time I have felt good enough to use a laptop. I hate it for my girls as they had dreams of Kinderton Pool dancing in their heads and they got a day of hanging around here with no real mom to help them with anything. Of course, they have made do fairly well. Let's see, they've played Wii, sprayed each other with the water hose, they attempted to use chocolate pudding in that trifling chocolate-kiss-maker, watched lots of iCarly, and waited on their pitiful mommy hand and foot. What a waste of a lovely summer day. 1 more day to get them packed for camp- the thought of it at this moment seems like a daunting task. In all honesty, I don't know when I have felt this bad. When a migraine makes you ralph your coke-a-cola, you know it's bad. Every time I've gotten out of this bed, the pain just goes shooting through the right side of my head from front to back. Lying down is the only tolerable position. As I'm typing this, I'm trying to be cognizant of typing errors, but I'm not in the best frame of mind...dear reader, you must forgive my typos!

No comments:

Post a Comment